Both employer and employees benefit from workplace massage. Seated massage takes just 15 minutes. Staff return to work renewed, able to focus on the task at hand in a refreshed state of mind.
Seated massage is a combination of massage techniques specifically designed to bring the benefits of massage to the workplace.
Seated massage is a preventative medicine which can head off muscular skeletal problems, release accumulated physical and mental tension, increase circulation, energy and mental clarity.
A typical workplace massage
- Takes 15 minutes
- Is given over the clothing with the client seated on an ergonomically designed chair
- Targets the key stress affected areas of the body – neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands
BENEFITS FOR THE BUSINESS
Workplace massage increases productivity by:-
- Enabling employees to deal with work pressures more effectively by reducing the effects of accumulated physical and mental tension.
- Helping fulfill the Company’s duty of care.
- Reducing workcover claims and absenteeism due to work related illness.
- Boosting company morale.
- Reducing stress levels.
- Improving concentration levels.
- Is tax deductible.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES
- Increases physical and mental energy levels.
- Relieves neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Assists with headache management.
- Helps avoid muscular skeletal problems.
- Reduces stress levels.
- Shows the Company cares about their personal well being
- Provides a regular event to look forward to at work
0412 757 712
You're in Good Hands....Naturally